CLIMAS New Project Showcase
Videos of the presentations (slides + audio) for the CLIMAS new project showcases (Sept 15 and 29) are now available on the CLIMAS YouTube channel.
- Michael Crimmins: Evaluating Existing and Developing New Drought Indices Using Modeled Soil Moisture Time Series
- George Frisvold: A Colorado River Shortage Declaration: Planning, Responses, and Consequences
- Stephanie C. Rainie: Southwest Tribal Data Summit: Partnering with Southwest Indigenous Communities to Identify Data and Information Needs, Issues, and Opportunities to Support Climate Resilience
- Jeremy Weiss: Improved Understanding of Climate Variability and Change Relevant to Orchards and Vineyards in Arizona and New Mexico
- Dave Dubois: Impacts of Climate Extremes to Interstate and Local Trucking Industry Across NM and AZ
- Ladd Keith: Evaluating the Use of Urban Heat Island and Heat Increase Modeling in Land Use Planning and Decision-Making
- Alison Meadow: Community Climate Profiles to Support Adaptation Planning
- Connie Woodhouse: Engagement-Driven Climate Science in the Lower Colorado River Basin (LCRB)
Presentation audio was captured from the webinar stream using room microphones. These microphones make it easier to hear audience questions and discussion, but their automatic leveling results in occasional garbling of the audio during crosstalk, and the webinar stream is best listened to using headphones.