About Southwestern Oscillations
Southwestern Oscillations is our hub for news, information, & commentary about CLIMAS research & climate related issues.
We update this blog regularly with news, updates, and information on:
- CLIMAS Research Projects and Publications
- Workshops, Seminars, Colloquia, and Presentations
- Ongoing and Completed Outreach Activities (Podcasts, Presentations, Southwest Climate Outlook, etc.)
- Feature Articles and Summaries on Climate Research and Climate Related Issues
- Blog specific Content Series Such as 'Notes from the Field' reports, 'Ask an Applied Climatologist Q&A', etc.)
If you have any questions, or if you would like to contibute*, contact Ben McMahan for more information.
...and regarding the name? We're just having a little bit of fun with this.
*Participation is limited to CLIMAS and CLIMAS-affiliated personnel (CLIMAS staff, PIs, Affiliates, Grad Students, Fellows), but if you have an idea for a story, or something you would like to submit for consideration, get in touch with Ben.